By Best Bonus
Top Casino Games Type
Top Game Providers
Latest Casino News
Latest Casino Promotions
•Players often face confusion when taking advantage of a large bonus at an online casino, as they are unsure whether it is a sticky or non-sticky bonus.
• To avoid any issues in the future, it is important to understand the difference between these two types of bonuses.
Sticky bonuses allow players to use their initial deposit money for playing, but they cannot be withdrawn from the account.
In the context of online gambling, a “sticky bonus” is a type of bonus that players cannot withdraw. The bonus money is added to the player’s balance, but it cannot be cashed out. Instead, the player can use the bonus money to place bets, and any winnings generated from the bonus money can be withdrawn.
Phantom sticky bonuses, also known as sticky type I, are a popular form of bonus that is added to the deposit amount immediately.
• This allows players to bet and play with the bonus funds straight away.
• When withdrawing winnings, however, any phantom bonuses will be subtracted from the balance.
• For example: if a player deposits $5 and receives a $5 sticky bonus they would begin playing with $10; should they end up having won an additional $15 then their withdrawal total would be reduced by the original bonus amount leaving them with only their own initial deposit ($15 -$5 =$10).
Phantom sticky bonuses can be a good option for players who want to try out a new online casino and test out their games, but they can be less appealing for players who are looking to maximize their potential winnings. As with any type of bonus, it’s important to read the terms and conditions carefully to understand exactly how the bonus works and what the rules are for withdrawing any winnings.
•Expiry sticky bonus is a type of sticky bonus that comes with an expiration date.
• This sort of bonus will stay in the player’s account as long as the online casino allows it.
• Unlike phantom sticky bonuses, which disappear after winnings are withdrawn, expiry-date bonuses can be used for further betting.
On the other hand, non-sticky bonuses can be used for both playing and withdrawing funds from an account after meeting certain conditions set by casinos.
Which type of bonus you should choose depends on your goals as a player. If you’re looking to try out a new online casino and test out its games, a sticky bonus can be a good option because it allows you to play with the casino’s money.
If you’re looking to maximize your potential winnings, a non-sticky bonus might be the better choice because you can withdraw the bonus money along with any winnings. It’s important to read the terms and conditions of any bonus before claiming it to understand exactly how it works and what the rules are for withdrawing any winnings.
Casino Mega actually gives you the choice of a sticky or a non-sticky bonus. Now that you have read the Trueblue Casino expert’s thoughts, you can now make an informed choice about online casino bonuses. You can either boost your bank roll . Read the terms and conditions, and make sure you ask the cashier when you join.
Sign up to our newsletter and receive regular updates about sizzling no deposit bonuses and other hot promotions for Australian players.
We hate spam too! Know you can unsubscribe at any time.
By subscribing you are certifying that you are over the age of 18 years
Your message has been successfully sent
we will get back to you with a reply very soon to this email